Hi, this is Shikha Mallick.
I am a machine learning engineer working in Intelligent Control Systems at Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited. Here is [my CV].
[Highlight] I am looking for PhD to start in 2024 Fall. Contact me if you have any leads!
- Aug 2013 - June 2017: United College of Engineering and Research (Bachelor of Technology)
- Jul 2019 - Jul 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (MS)
- Industrial IoT System
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Applied Machine Learning
My current research focuses on practical problems that artificial intelligence faces in real life. My interests are on the Machine Learning and its applications in Industrial IoT. In a word, advanced technologies like ML and IoT positively influence the life of everybody. I wish to devote my talent to this meaningful cause and bring well-being to society.
News and Updates
- Sep 2023：Our works DefenderIoT has been officially publicized by Youth of FZU.
- Aug 2023：Happy to be awarded the FEPG Scholarship.
- May 2023：Happy to be awarded the XiamenAir Scholarship.
- May 2023：Collected the Finalist Award in MCM 2023.
- Jan 2023：One paper accepted to ICAROB 2023, see you in Japan!
- Jun 2022：Visiting Research Intern at Cambridge University, advised by Prof. Pietro Liò.
- If you are interested in my works, please feel free to book an [online talk with me].